PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF THIS NOTICE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE INTRODUCTION
GreatPay respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This notice will inform you as to how we collect, process and look after your personal data when you visit www.greatpay.co.uk (“our site”) (regardless of where you visit it from) and tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
It is important that you read this privacy notice together with any other notices or policies we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This privacy notice supplements other notices and policies and is not intended to override them.
WHAT’S IN THIS NOTICE?
This privacy notice includes the following sections to explain how we deal with your personal data when you visit our website www.greatpay.co.uk
1. Who we are and how to contact us?
2. Important information
3. Changes to the privacy notice and your duty to inform us of changes
4. Third party links
5. The date we collect about you
6. If you fail to provide personal data
7. How is your personal data collected?
8. How we use your personal data
9. Purposes for which we will use your personal data
11. Promotional offers from us
12. Third party marketing
13. Opting out
15. Change of purpose
16. Disclosure of your personal data
17. International transfers
18. Data security
19. Data retention
20. Your legal rights
21. No fee usually required
22. What we may need from you
23. Time limits to respond
1. WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
www.greatpay.co.uk is a site operated by GreatPay (”We”). We have our registered office at 51 Clarendon Road, Watford, Hertfordshire, England, WD17 1HP. To contact us, please email email@example.com [or telephone our customer service line on 0203 740 2235].
2. IMPORTANT INFORMATION
GreatPay (collectively referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice) is the data controller and responsible for your personal data.
We have appointed a Data Protection officer (DPO) who is responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this privacy notice. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise, please contact the DPO using the details set out above.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
3. CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE AND YOUR DUTY TO INFORM US OF CHANGES
We keep our privacy notice under regular review. Historic can be obtained by contacting our DPO.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
4. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
5. THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
• Identity Data may include first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title,
date of birth and gender.
• Contact Data may include home and or business address, email address and telephone numbers.
• Financial Data may include bank account and payment card details.
• Technical Data may include internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
• Profile Data may include your username and password, purchases or submissions made by you, your interests, preferences and feedback.
• Usage Data may include information about how you use our website.
• Marketing and Communications Data may include your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data could be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data will not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with
this privacy notice.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health, and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
6. IF YOU FAIL TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you, and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
7. HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
• Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, and email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
•apply for our products or services;
•create an account on our website;
•request marketing to be sent to you; or
•give us feedback or contact us.
• Third parties or publicly available sources. We will receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
Technical Data from the following parties:
(a) analytics providers inside or outside the EEA;
(b) advertising networks inside or outside the EEA; and
(c) search information providers inside or outside the EEA.
8. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
• Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
• Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
• Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
See the Glossary below to find out more about the types of lawful basis that we will rely on to process your personal data.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data although we will get your consent before sending third party direct marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us.
9. PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE WILL USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We have set out below, in a table format, a description of all the ways we plan to use your personal data, and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate.
Note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. Please contact us if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal data where more than one ground has been set out in the table below.